- Global Burning: Rising Antidemocracy and the Climate Crisis by Eve Darian-Smith, Political Science Quarterly (invited; in preparation)
- Trade Justice by James Christensen, Ethics & International Affairs, Summer 2019, Vol. 33, No. 2, pp. 248-250.
- The Oxford Handbook of International Climate Change Law edited by Cinnamon Carlarne, Kevin R. Gray, and Richard Tarasofsky, Political Studies Review, Nov. 2017, Vol. 15, No. 4.
- The Triumph of Emptiness by Mats Alvesson, Political Studies Review, February 2016, Vol. 14, No. 1, pp. 63-4.
- Justification and Critique by Rainer Forst, Political Studies Review, November 2015, Vol. 13, No. 4, pp. 566-7.
- Lectures on the History of Moral and Political Philosophy by GA Cohen, Political Studies Review, August 2015, Vol. 13, No. 3, pp. 397-8.
- Dispossession: The Performative in the Political by Judith Butler and Athena Athanasiou, Political Studies Review, February 2015, Vol. 13, No. 1, pp. 82-3.
- Finding Oneself in the Other by GA Cohen, Political Studies Review, January 2014, Vol. 12, No. 1, pp. 92-3. (Excerpt featured on Princeton University Press book website)